Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Newest Cousin "Paul Phillip Snow"



We recently welcomed my sisters 4th darling child into our family. He tops the chart for biggest babies in our family he beat Ben's record of 8.5 lbs 21" weighing in at 9.9 lbs 23"! He therefore got the nickname of "Paul Bunion". Wow he is sweet though such a lovely demeanor.

Here are some pics of Ben's first time seeing and holding Paul. I was right there expecting him to smother him and stick his fingers in his eyes. Much to my delight he was sooo cute with him! He just sat there adoring his new cousin. Sometimes he'd softly pet his head but just sat there enjoying Paul for a good 15 min. Even when Paul started to fuss and Heather came to get him to feed him Ben didn't want to let him go. Very tender moment. I think he will be a great big brother someday!


Here are the "Twins" holding Paul. Ruth is 6mo younger than Ben, but don't they look like they could be twins? They sure act like it! They are either bestest pals or mortal enemies. Most of the time they are quite cute together. When Abe gets home from Italy we'll have triplets!


Below I'll post a little clip we caught of the two.







One of my favorite conversations I overheard between the two went something like this....

Ben: No she's my mom!
Ruth: No she's my mom!
Ben: No she's my mom!
Ruth: No she's my mom!
Ben: MY MOM!
Ruth: NO MY MOM!!
...etc....

Amazing ehhh?

No comments: